Well things are going great with the Bergon family. Gage has just turned 4 months and while we were at the Doctor she informed us that Gage had his very first tooth coming in!! It has explained quite a bit since he has been slobbering all over everything and chewing on anything that is near his mouth. He has been having a hard time with it but with all the attention he gets for it i am sure he loves it. He last weighed 13.55 lbs and I can't believe how heavy he is getting. He isn't really chunky but all muscle. Gage is constantly moving and is the happiest baby I have ever been around. Spencer and I are definitely learning a lot from him. We are learning to love life no matter what and to not sweat the small things. Gage's Aunt Lindsey let us borrow a Bumbo that helps him learn how to sit up and he loves it! He just cannot wait to move around on his own and I am hoping that I will be able to keep up.
Spencer has been working super hard everyday. Wal-mart has given him a more consistent schedule so he works from 5-2 every day and early mornings just aren't for me. I have been working a lot of nights now and between that and Spencer working we hardly see each other unless we have a day off. That is life right? It is getting closer to the end of our lease here in this basement apartment and we have been looking like crazy for a new affordable place to live. We cannot wait to move to a place where we actually have 2 bedrooms and a living room. Gage deserves his own room instead of having to share with the couch and t.v. So if you hear of anything within the next month let us know! With some extra time on my hands while Spencer is at work and Gage is being all independent with his toys, I have found time to read! I love reading mystery novels so I have been reading James Patterson's Alex Cross series and I love it! I have just started into the Night World which is a series about vampires and what-not. We have also found a day where we have gone up into the canyon and roasted marshmallows to make smores! It was Gage's first fire and he just enjoyed being outside. Well that about sums it up for us and we hope you join us next month!!! Love you all.
I'm so excited you guys have a blog! I love blogs. It's the easiest way to keep track of everyone. We sure love you guys!
ReplyDelete