Quote

~Other things may change us but we start and end with Family.~ Anthony Brandt

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's been to long!!

Wow, not having internet really really sucks! I don't get to keep updated on everything and I am unable to keep everyone updated on us! We have had quite an exciting couple of months! We moved into a new apartment with 2 actual bedrooms. I sold my car (sad i know). We had 2 deaths on Spencers side of the family and Gage is now crawling! So so much to tell!!

Ok well to start things off we got a new apartment and we LOVE IT!! It's in American Fork and its just so cute and cozy. There are no gigantic spiders, leaky windows, uneven floors, or nosy neighbor kids. The only thing is we live right next to the train tracks but they only go by once or twice in the afternoon. I can deal with that.



We have had to go to California twice now. In September, we had to go for Spencer's Grandfather passing away. Clifford Bergon was a great man and very generous. He will be greatly missed. We were able to visit both grandmothers in Sun City and Torrence. It was my 1st time really being able to see California. We got to go to the ocean and relax while Little Grandma watched Gage. It was so beautiful and I cannot wait to go back to visit again. Then just last week we had another unfortunate passing of our Uncle Jim. I have only met him once but he was a great guy and had so many amazing stories. He will be very missed as well. We were only there for a short 2 days but we got to see many old family and friends that Spencer hasn't seen in a long time.

Gage, wow, I don't even know how to start. Gage is crawling at 6 months old!. He is already into everything but it is such a blast. I have been able to quit my job and be a stay at home mom. I freakin love it!


Gage is just the happiest baby to have around. He is truly a blessing in our lives. We love him to death and wouldn't want it any other way. He is eating his fruits and veggies and just growing way to fast. He is definilty like his dad because he eats so much!! But he is a moving boy and i am sure working it off faster than the rest of us.

He is starting to climb and works so hard to see what we are doing on the couch. I just can't get over how blessed we are. I love him so much!!

Another note: This weekend is Spenc and mine 1 year anniversary!! I can't believe we have made it a year already. Boy it has been crazy. I love my family so much and i am so appreciative of my husband for all that he has done for me. He has loved me through thick and thin (lol get it) and I am just so thankful for him. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment