This is our very first blog and we will just like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our family page. Let me tell you a little bit about ourselves. Spencer David Bergon is 26 years old and is a very outgoing man. He loves to stay busy and play with our son. He currently works at Wal-Mart and is thinking about going to school soon for either auto mechanics or health care. Spencer loves going camping and wants to go fishing more than he does now. My name is Vanessa Kim Bergon and I am 23 years old. Spencer and I have been happily married since November 20, 2009. I also currently work at Wal-Mart as a Customer Service Manager. I only work part-time so that i can be home more with our son. I attended Snow College from 2006-2008 and got my associates in Business. I probably will never end up using it but its great knowledge to have. Now to introduce our son Gage Clifford Bergon. Gage was born on May 7, 2010 and weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. He has quite the personality and there is rarely a time when Gage is upset. He smiles all the time and is learning quickly how to grasp things with his hands. He doesn't quite like being on his belly yet but he is getting there. He loves going for walks outdoors and just looking at everything in sight. I think he looks just like his Dad and acts like him to. I love being a mom and I cannot wait til he gets older and grows in to a young man and then an adult. The years to come are going to be so enjoyable and I have created this Blog so that our friends and family can share in this journey together. We love you all and will catch up with ya laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment