Quote

~Other things may change us but we start and end with Family.~ Anthony Brandt

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sorry its been so long!!!

Wow i am really slacking on this project! Well lets see what has happened since Christmas. The months have just flown by and i don't even know what to do. Gage has been walking sine he was 10 months and trying to talk. The only things he says are "Daddy", "Mom", and "uh-oh". He is so full of life and such a hand full, but he is the cutest dang kid you will ever meet. It has been a year since Gage came into our lives on May 7, 2010 at 4:00 a.m. It was been a blast getting to know him and watching him grow and his personality shine.

He was so spoiled that day! But had so much fun.



Even though he had the flu on his Bday he still enjoyed that cake!!

 He got to spend the weekend at his Grandparents in Caineville and had so, so much fun playing outside in the dirt everyday!




Grandma Jackson made this bandana for him out of Grandpas old shirt!


 This is the only calf that would hold still enough for Gage to interact with.
I believe it was born the day before! Yeah for new babies!!

Well other than that news we really haven't been up to alot. Spencer still works at Wal-Mart and has recently gotten promoted to Department Manager. I am so proud of him and how hard he works. Spencer goes fishing often, at least once a week and loves it. It has become a hobby for him now and he really enjoys learning everything about it. He often goes to the ponds in Cedar Hills and Provo Canyon.


Just like Daddy


Vanessa hasn't really been up to anything. I am still a stay at home mom and this weather has definitely given me cabin fever. I cannot wait til the summer so that i can take Gage outside and not be stuck in the house all day. I have recently signed up for a gym pass and am so excited because it gets me away from everything for about 2 hours every other day and it will also help me get into better shape to keep up with Gage. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful and adorable family. I have the most loving and endearing husband of whom i am so proud of for everything he has accomplished and for everything he does for me. Thanks for reading and i hope that i can stay on top of this better than i have been. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment